Warm up: 10 minutes problems up to V4
Completed V5 and harder:
- V5: Long moves between good holds on wave wall - 2nd attempt (missed a huge hold)
- V6: Long dynamic move on steep wall to crimps on headwall. 3rd attempt
- V5: Steep juggy undercuts with high foot - flash
- V5: Undercut start to crimps then jug and high step up via crimps on headwall - flash
- V6: Long problem out of the cave. Last problem of the night - 1st attempt
Other problems attempted:
- V6: small crimps on wave to rest, struggled with foot placement and holding move to jug.
- V5: Balancy slab problem with tricky start - 1 attempt
- V5: steep wall, one tricky move - 2 attempts
- V7: Crimps on steep wall to start, missed heel hook opportunity, very possible.
Hot conditions and very thirsty the whole time. Still feeling a little tired after weighted HIT session on Tuesday.
Recovery & Nutrition
Did not eat protein post session, drank two pints beer :(